Thursday, January 1, 2009

wedding dress shopping

So I went out dress shopping for the first time this week and let me tell you, it is super fun, and also totally exhausting.
I've got some pictures that I have to upload from the camera still, I will likely do this in the next few days.
But I have also seen a few things online that I am currently loving and I'll share those for now!





I am really excited about the drop waisted dresses, they look so COMFORTABLE.
And I don't know if you know this ab out me, but I am a big fan of comfort.

Some of the dresses I tried on were VERY SERIOUS wedding dresses.
Many layers of crinallin, lace and Very Heavy.
There were a couple of stand outs, which I will share later.

But these online dresses I think are more up my alley. The two bottom dresses I am picturing with a big bow tied in the back with those lovely sashes.

I'll have to see if I can find something like them to try on so I can see if they will work for my figure.

Dresses = fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment