Monday, January 26, 2009

Changing my name

I just had a Moment.
(notice the capital letter?)

In 6 months I am going to be a Stevenson.

Right now that feels a little weird. Not in a bad way of course, I feel like The Stevenson's have been my family for a while already. They have all been incredibly welcoming and pretty amazing since I met them.
I am not one of those people who don't like their inlaws.
I really love them.

And I know that I am very lucky to have them all as a part of my life.

The weird part about all of this is that, I am just starting to get a grip on being me.
Let alone a WIFE.

Very weird.

To take my mind off of it, let's look at some Shoes!
I have my amazing Wedding shoes already. They are beautiful! But I am thinking that once we get to dancing I am going to want to switch up to the old flip flops.

I know what I am like.

So I have been looking at some summer sandals that could fit the bill of comfort AND cuteness.

exhibit A:

Cute with a wedding dress, AS WELL as shorts, skirts and leggings.

Exhibit B:

Adorable. The bow is SO CUTE! My only concern is that I am probably going to be ripping hot from all the dancing and the drinking. So do I want to go for a closed toe??

I am not sure.

Exhibit C:

Polka dots??
Heaven!

Exhibit D:
(which I think I just need anyway)


I think that when it comes right down to it I'll pick a flat sandal. Probably the Birkenstocks (exhibit A) because I lurve
the birks I have now.
Really lurve them.

And I'll just have to get the red flats for Spring!
Wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment