Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wedding dress shopping...

Is hilarious!
Remember how I told you that we had done a bit of dress shopping over the holidays?
Well, I wasn't making that up, and I've got pictures to prove it!





We only went to two wedding dress stores this trip. Something that I really liked about the second place we went, Blush Bridal Boutique on Johnson street, was that they would cinch me in with huge, industrial clamps! Those dresses weren't going anywhere.
And there were two real stand outs that day...




The strapless dress was so beautiful, really ethereal and kind of unreal how well it fit. (only needed one mini clamp!)
And the pleated bodice of the other dress was really winning us all over.
But it was too many layers of fabric.
We're getting married in JULY, so 17 layers of polyester and satin are kind of out of the question.
(I almost overheated just in the store)

And having had some time to think about it, I think that I've come up with a design that just might be perfect.
Angie is making my dress.
It's going to be amazing.
And if we go with the design I've got now, I'll get to laser cut some leather for a BELT.

Oooh I've got goosebumps!

4 comments:

  1. Three words for you - You are stunning.
    That's all.

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out victoria budget bridal next time you are on the island. you will find something there and her prices are great. Dawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment will be visible after approval.
    nfl shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. because in this blog their are so many latest offers available in cloths, and these cloths are available on reasonable price and fashionable also. So thankful to you for posting this blog.Thanks for sumit my link
    Cheap Cocktail DressesBuy wholesale clothing, cheap dresses online & cheap cocktail dresses @ Humbara.com. Go on site and see latest fashion show product and new variety with cheapest price.

    ReplyDelete