Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rings for Him

Geoff isn't super keen about rings.
I keep asking him what he'd like, and he keeps telling me he doesn't really care.
That the ring doesn't change anything or hold the same kind of resonance for him that it does for me.
(I'm BIG on the rings)
But I keep asking.
And I keep looking at ideas that I think he might like.
Like these.


I actually keep coming back to these rings from Ball and Chain
I REALLY love it.
And I know that Geoff really likes woodgrain.
The man will NOT let me paint any of our wood furniture.
Which drives me a bit batty because I REALLY WANT TO.
He likes the look of wood.

I digress.
Again.

These are some other rings that I thought he might like.

Made by an artist named Andrew English
your fingerprints are engraved onto your rings.
So sweet!

But it's entirely up to Geoff what ring he wears.
So I will stop fussing about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment