Monday, June 1, 2009

now that it's out there

I am just going to go hog wild and post some pictures of stuff that I've been coveting.
Since it's apparently the THING to do when you get married.

I really love this counter top compost pail from Lee Valley.
So clean and shiny.

Me loves me some shiny.

And I KNOW this is a bit out there, but I wants it SO BAD.

The 13" aluminum MacBook. Oh god it's so lovely!
I have decided that I am going to need to get my own laptop. I am trying to be as productive at work (both at FGI and for Janamade) and I am already noticing that since we've moved and consequently I haven't set up the old G4 yet (due to having to plug shit in and find cables and generally have this huge box of a thing in my wee studio) that I am not working on the computer as much as I used to or as much as I'd like to.
I don't want to use Geoff's work computer (oh wait, I'm on that right NOW!! HA!) because I always forget to remove my images from the desktop! And I also don't have access to any of my lovely creative programs. yes I am still learning photoshop, but it's enough for what I need right now.

It's not a priority for our finances right now, I get that.
I just covet the vision of being able to work on the bus, or not have to sneak on when I want to blog. (Geoff is sleeping right now!)

Oh my god how I covet!

Ahem, where was I?
Oh yes, wedding things...

Organic bed linens. This is something that I would really love.
I have no idea where to find this in the city, I haven't really had time to search it out, but it would be nice. We're in need of new linens soon anyway.
(Maybe The Bay will have some?)

Who knows.

Bamboo kitchen things would be nice. Cutting boards, spoons and things.

I can't think of anything else right now. It's really hard to just throw out Stuff I Want in a capacity that might actually materialize into said things being in my house.

I might have to look at this in a whole new way.

Tomorrow.
Right now I am going to make some dinner and get my stuff together for work tomorrow.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment