Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Countdown begins...

DUN DUN!!!!

2 weeks today people.
We're not doing too bad with the planning and arranging.
I delegated Tables and Chairs to my Mom and she actually had it all arranged 10 minutes later.

I am not even kidding.

Which makes me wonder why I didn't just delegate EVERYTHING to her right from the get go and all I would have had to do is show up.

But alas, my type A tendencies got the better of me and I felt that I had to DO everything myself. Which is hilarious when I remember that I am a HUGE procrastinator and have literally left most of it to the last month.

Yes it's true.

sigh.

But it's fine, because now that the tables and chairs are sorted out (THANK YOU MOM!) and our wedding bands are finished (as of today), I've picked up tablecloths and most of the pitchers for the tables, and the dessert is confirmed, and the wine is in the garage, and tents are sorted, that all we really need to do now is one (maybe 2) shops for the extra details and we're ready.

So SUCK IT procrastination.

2 comments:

  1. Excited yo!!!!

    See you both real soon

    Liam & Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - We are bringing Veggie Kebobs for BBQ'n

    ReplyDelete