Wednesday, March 18, 2009

photography

Geoff and I have decided that we are not going to hire a photographer for our wedding.
That may seem like a crazy idea for some people, but we are lucky to have some amazingly creative and artistic friends and I have read in several places that the photos that were taken by friends were often better than the photos taken by expensive professionals.

With this in mind, I have been thinking about the best solution for this.
Should we get disposable cameras for the tables? (but what if we don't do a traditional table set up? I've got some ideas up my sleeve for this already!)
Or should we set up a photo account somewhere and give guests the password info so they can upload their pictures to that same group account and have it all in one place?
Or maybe something like this?

Maybe all of them?

Things to think about. I found some GREAT ideas here.

Plus, don't forget that I am making a photobooth too.
MWA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment