Saturday, March 7, 2009

lights



I have been thinking about lighting for this shindig and I've come up with a couple of ideas so far.

I love twinkly lights.

So there will have to be some of THEM there. Probably around the cabin and maybe in the tent.

My lovely friend Julie, who got married last summer (it was beautiful) has offered us the paper shades and lights that they used for their tent.
Which is amazing and we'll be taking her up on that FOR SURE.

And I have seen pictures of outdoor weddings where they have made lanterns to hang from tress out of mason jars, wire and tealights.
This is likely something that we will do as well.
Because it's beautiful and I am already planning to use mason jars for drinks and table decorations anyway.

And I would also like to pick up some solar patio lanterns that we can run up the side of the driveway so people can see where the road is.
(this is something that would be nice to have up there anyways so I am going to budget for this for sure)

Oh, and sparklers.

No comments:

Post a Comment