Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bands

As in wedding bands, for your finger.

I thought I had it all sorted out in my head. and then I saw THESE...

Ack! They are SO CUTE!! I would of course only need one. But I am now wondering where I can find 14k scalloped wire so I can make something like it. (If you are not a goldsmith and want to buy one, please check out Becky Kelso's amazing jewellery)
I was planning to make my wedding band a similar style, made from bead wire that I can order from the US. But I checked their site and I didn't see this flat scalloped style.
And I would just flip through the catologue if I hadn't already packed up that part of the studio.
(We're moving in 2 weeks in case you were wondering why I would pack up my supplier catologues. I am not crazy. There is method to this madness. Really)

But it would be very similar to this wee little beaded band...

Or this one...


So cute. I am practically fainting from the cuteness.

(I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the Dudes that may be reading this blog, perhaps looking for the potluck list, or accidentally stumbling upon it. It is UNABASHEDLY girly. I am cool with it. So you are just going to have to deal with it. I may post about something that isn't unreasonably feminine in time. There might even be something posted here that ISN'T SO CUTE.
But I don't know what that will happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment