Monday, March 2, 2009

Casting calls starting soon

These cupcakes are AMAZING! I love that they are totally in their place!

In (my) real life they would be straight like that for maybe 10 seconds before someone ahem me messed the whole thing up by EATING THEM! Or a dog could wander by and knock the table with a happy tail.
These things happen.

And THESE again! What the hell are they called?

I want a couple so I can have a grown up punch (hello sangria) and a kid friendly one.

Would the Dudes be totally bummed out if I decorated with heart garlands?

Although maybe I would decorate with paper hearts, and leave the lighting special effects for my blockbuster autobiography starring Rachel Bilson as me.

Yeah I took it there.

(all photos found via Ritzy Bee)

No comments:

Post a Comment