Saturday, November 15, 2008

Oh shoes

I am trying to not get too excited about this.
Seriously, I am holding it together.

But I am ONE STEP away from having THESE SHOES for my wedding.


I just have to wait while the website confirms that they have them in my size.
If they have them, the planets will have lined up in perfect harmony and the Universe CLEARLY wants me to have them, because I was randomly poking around on Gravity Pope's website (check it out here) and they were still there, so I took a quick look.

They had one size left.

MY SIZE.

And they are on SUPER sale.

So.

I will let you all know as soon as I do. Because I know that you won't be able to sleep at night until you do.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, they are perfect for you!! OK, seriously, can we move the wedding date up a few months?? 'Cause I don't think I can wait til July.

    ReplyDelete