Saturday, November 22, 2008

dresses, dresses, dresses

I thought that I had sorted out the dress situation already.
But the more I think about it, the less sure I am.

And I will admit to thinking about it pretty often. Not in a terrifying she's-going-to-be-one-of-THOSE-brides kind of way, but in a how-fancy-do-I-really-want-to be kind of way.
I really want to be able to wear my dress again. If that means dying it after the wedding, or changing the length or something, whatever.
I don't want to have a beautiful dress that I only look at.
I want to be able to wear it on a date night, or on our anniversary or something.
And I was SO SURE about the design I had.
Like, locked up and shoes bought and everything.

Oh that's right. I haven't told you.

I GOT THE SHOES!!!!

(that is too many exclamation points, I am aware of this problem I have. In person, those exclamation points are audible)

I haven't seen them or tried them on yet. They are in Vancouver while I am still in Victoria for another week.
But that doesn't change the fact that I now have...
1. an engagement ring
2. wedding shoes
3. an amazing and supportive fiance
4. a venue
5. amazing friends who are THROWING their time and helpfulness at me.

So, I don't want to freak you out or anything.
But it looks like this might really be happening.

Anyway, back to dresses.
I poke around on the internet.
I read lots of blogs.
This dress popped up on The Pink of Perfection.
And it's amazing.

It is sort of similar to the drawing that I did. But this one is long.
I am still leaning towards short.
Like knee length.

But I am feeling that sexy neckline.

Now I just need to up the ante in the bazoom department and we're rolling!
that's right. I said BAZOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment