Tuesday, November 4, 2008

hair

This is the picture that I keep coming back to.

(eh, that's much smaller than on my computer)

I love the soft swoopyness of it!
yeah that might not be a word, buy you totally know what I am talking about.
I had someone tell me that feathers in my hair was a bad idea, but I still really like it.

I also came across this painting last night and I am LOVING the headdress.
I need to sort out the logistics of it!

so amazing

I also quite like this style...

Seems so practical to keep my hair out of my face all day.
Which I like.

5 comments:

  1. Cynthia did feathers in her hair for the reception and it turned out beautifully. I say if you're feeling it, do it and don't listen to the pooh-poohers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dahling! I have too many ideas to settle on just yet.
    I thought I had it all sorted in my brain, but alas, do not.

    I thought I'd figured out my dress even, but now I'm reconsidering.
    Too many lovely things out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Loord, I wish I was there with you, looking at dresses etc... *sigh* I will have to settle for a few days in July. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking like I could come in the Monday or Tuesday, if that works for you. I don't want to overstay or be in the way (but I am available to help with wedding preparations).
    And I am still checking airfares and seeing what works best. I may also fly out from Burlington and land in Seattle and rent a car since it is HALF THE PRICE than flying in Canada. Anywho, we can discuss. xoox

    ReplyDelete