Thursday, November 13, 2008

natural beauty

The more I think about it, the more relaxed I want to be about this whole thing.
I sat still the other day with my calendar, and we are officially only 8 months away.
I am not panicking right now, but I did have a MOMENT.
I have not reserved a tent yet, or tables. Or even spoken to any officiants.
But that's okay. I have a list of local officiants that my Mom emailed me. I will contact them this week and try to maybe set up a meeting or two while we are on the island for Christmas. And I'll chat with Geoff about tents this weekend.
So I am not sweating at the moment.
And I am still spending alot, probably too much, time thinking about hair and dresses.

It's not everyday that I get to be the bell o the ball as it were, so I am sort of overthinking it.
Maybe.

Or maybe I'm just a REGULAR bride to be.
I definitely haven't screamed at anyone, and I am not in the least bit interested in a signature cocktail that requires hours spent with a bartender yelling at them about shades if pink shots.
(I actually saw a brideZILLA do that on TV once. Very stupid)

I am however spending some time online looking at wedding blogs and popping images I love onto my desktop and perusing them later.
Like these!
Oh I love these.
And I think I found them all on designsponge.


No comments:

Post a Comment