Sunday, February 22, 2009

procrastinating

I've added a couple more links to the inspirational wedding blog list, just to the RIGHT.
I am spending WAY too much time browsing wedding blogs these days.
I know that I should be working on something, you know, like WORK!
But it's just so easy to take a quick peek here or a wee gander there.

Plus it is much more fun than pounding the crap out of a sheet of metal (sometimes) or waiting for flux to dry (always).

Some of the ideas that I am leaning towards these days...
Sangria in a pour your own container. (I don't know what it's actually called, pitcher? Carafe? Giant jug with spout?)

Gold leafed rocks as decorations...

Hand punched aluminum cans as candle holders...

So cute!
Plus totally fitting in with my theme of total DIY domination.

Watch out world.
She's CRAFTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment