Thursday, October 30, 2008

natural makeup

I am keeping my palette pretty neutral for this shindig, and in general (who am I kidding?)
I am currently on the hunt for organic, natural looking makeup. Just a little bit of glow, you know?
Like these:




I've got my heart set on lip STAIN that has no parabens. This is harder than you might think! Tarte has some but ordering from the US adds something ridiculous so I'd end up forking over $30 for lip stuff.
Which is unacceptable really.
And Von Nature is the same.
I can't bring myself to spend $30 on a tiny tin of lip colour.
Oh sigh!

The search continues!

I've actually ordered a rosey coloured stain from an Etsy seller last week, just waiting for it to arrive now! Then it must be tested. WILL IT LAST ALL DAY??

No comments:

Post a Comment